Lynchburg Radio Group Contest Rules
The following basic contest rules are for any and all contests sponsored by Lynchburg Radio Group stations, known henceforth as LRG, including 93.7 WKHF, 97.9 WZZU and WHTU/WZZI, Oldies103.9/106.9. Additional restrictions and/or qualifications will be noted with each contest.
- Prizes will be picked up at the studios, 828 Main Street, Suite 1603, Lynchburg, VA during normal business hours.
- Winners must present a valid form of identification, with picture, to claim a prize.
- Winners will be required to sign a release form to claim a prize.
- A designated representative will be allowed to claim prizes. Written authorization from the winner is required, including representative's name, along with a photocopy of the winner's driver's license or photo ID. The designated representative must also provide valid ID.
- All LRG contests are open to all LRG stations listeners, with the exception of employees and family members, subsidiaries, affiliates and representatives of LRG.
- LRG is not responsible for lost, delayed or illegible entries, and bears no responsibility for inability to complete a phone call, whether due to equipment malfunction, busy lines or otherwise. Entries not conforming to announced entry specifications will not be acknowledged or returned.
- LRG has the right to publicize and/or broadcast contestants' name, character, likeness, voice or all matters incidental herein. All contest entries become the property of LRG.
- Any person calling LRG contest lines consents to being recorded and/or broadcast without notification or compensation.
- Only one (1) winner per household or family every thirty (30) days per contest.
- Winners must be 18 years of age.
- All unclaimed prizes will be considered refused at the conclusion of the winner's 14 (fourteen) day claim period.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of qualified entries.
- LRG may substitute one prize for another of equal value without prior consent of the winner.
- No purchase necessary to enter or win. Any contest is void where prohibited by law.
- Additions and deletions to these rules are subject to the discretion of LRG, and maybe made at any time.
- Any and all taxes associated with winning cash or a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Basic contests rules are available for review at the LRG studios, 828 Main Street, Suite 1603, Lynchburg, VA 24504, during normal business hours and online at www.lynchburgradiogroup.com.